“A theatre director and therapist, she had been volunteering in Calais since August 2015, initially distributing donations and then running workshops.” — Borderline: the play finding the funny side of the Calais migrant camp, The Guardian, 21/vi/2017.
• Oh My Guardian #1
• Oh My Guardian #2
• Reds under the Thread
Papyrocentric Performativity Presents:
• Protean Prose – The Water-Babies: A Fairy Tale for a Land Baby, Charles Kingsley (1863)
• Schmetterlingsschmuck – Butterfly, Thomas Marent (Dorling Kindersley 2013)
• Criblia – ბიბლია / Biblia (Georgian Bible) (2013)
• Micro Macro – Super Bugs: The Biggest, Fastest, Deadliest Creepy Crawlies on the Planet, John Woodward with Dr George McGavin (Dorling Kindersley 2016)
• Chute: The Lot – The Fallen: Life In and Out of Britain’s Most Insane Group, Dave Simpson (Canongate paperback 2009)
• Twice Has Thrice the Vice – Pisces, Peter Sotos, with an introduction by Dr Miriam B. Stimbers (TransVisceral Books 2017)
• Or Read a Review at Random: RaRaR
“We had a roadie guarding his dressing room, to stop him [Graham Bonnet] getting out, because he was threatening to have his hair cut. It was very petty, but it had become an obsession with me. But he got out of the back window and went and got his hair cut. I didn’t see him until we went on stage, and, sure enough, he’d had his hair cut really short. He was doing it just to annoy me.” — Ritchie Blackmore: “[…] Music is very serious”, The Guardian, 25/v/2017.